The LAT_56 Red-Eye Carry-On Garment bag offers an easy and compact way to carry suits and dresses to your destination without wrinkles.
LAT_56 Red-Eye Carry-On Garment Bag Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The LAT_56 Red-Eye is available on LAT_56’s website for $299.
How the LAT_56 Red-Eye Carry-On Garment Bag Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you’ve ever struggled to fly with a nice dress or suit, you’ll see the need for the LAT_56 Red-Eye Carry-On Garment Bag. The patented Suit Packing System allows you to roll your outfit in a garment bag and uses a unique torso-shaped hanger to prevent creases. There’s also space in the bag for a toiletry kit, shoes, and other clothes, so you can use this bag on a weekend trip.
- Value: 6/10. The price tag is undoubtedly expensive, but this garment bag doubles as a carry-on (that’s big enough for a short trip).
- Portability: 10/10. The LAT_56 Red-Eye Carry-On Garment Bag is much easier to carry than a suit or dress bag. It’s super lightweight (2.4 lbs.) and small enough to fit in the overhead bin. It can easily be carried with the shoulder strap, or hooked over your rolling luggage handle.
- Durability: 10/10. The bag comes with a five year warranty and is made from a military-spec molded EVA that’s water and scratch-resistant. It’s so durable, that LAT_56 tested it by running a Land Rover over the bag, and it emerged scratch-free.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Turning up in a wrinkle-free suit or dress to an important event is definitely cool.
Final Verdict: Need to travel with a suit or dress? The LAT_56 Red-Eye Carry-On Garment Bag is what you need.
Caroline Morse is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Globus Tours to Greece, Ireland, France...
Avoya Travelvacation $499+
The Caribbean: Luxe, All-Inclusive Sandals Resorts...
Avoya Travelhotel $489+
Azamara Cruises Around the World w/Free...
Avoya Travelcruise $629+