Norwegian is touting its last-minute February deals as the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The cruise line’s belief is that your loved one will enjoy a Caribbean or Mexico cruise and possibly swoon when he or she learns just how little you paid.
For extra romance onboard, Don Juans can book special packages, which may include breakfast in bed, a couples massage, a romantic dinner at an onboard French restaurant, a formal photograph, and sparkling wine and strawberries in your cabin. Package prices range from $79 to $329 per stateroom.
Sounds better than a dozen roses? When I checked, sample per-person prices for February sailings included:
- $349 for a five-night western Caribbean cruise aboard the Norwegian Pearl departing from Miami on February 25.
- $449 for a seven-night western Caribbean cruise aboard the Norwegian Majesty departing from Charleston on February 24.
- $479 for a seven-night “Texaribbean” cruise aboard the Norwegian Dream departing from Galveston on February 24.
- $549 for a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Norwegian Jewel departing from Miami on February 11.
- $549 for an eight-night Mexican Riviera cruise aboard the Norwegian Star departing from Los Angeles on February 26.
Norwegian offers no booking deadline, but low-priced last-minute cruises always sell out fast. If you’re interested, reserve your cruise as soon as you can. A Valentine’s vacation may be a lot pricier than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, but these sailings are certainly cheaper than a typical high-season cruise.
For more information or to book a cruise, contact Norwegian at 800-327-7030 or a travel agent.