What is it: Made-to-order shoes that are created via a 3D knitting process (similar to 3D printing).
Price and Where to Buy JS Custom 3D Knitted Shoes: Prices start at $89 per pair or $45 per single shoes at Jsshoe.com.
- Customize the look and color to create a unique, custom shoe
- Can order individual shoes, great for people with two different sized feet
- Comfortable knitted material
- Small and compact, these shoes are easy to pack
- Website is difficult to navigate
- Shoes not designed for lots of walking
- Limited colors at present time
How JS Custom 3D Knitted Shoes Rate:
- Usefulness: 5/10. If you need to buy your shoes individually due to different sized feet, these are a great solution.
- Value: 6/10. Although the shoes are customized, the price point is fairly high for a shoe made from knitted material
- Portability: 10/10. The shoes are extremely lightweight and easy to pack
- Cool Factor: 7/10. It’s cool to be able to customize your own shoes, but this aspect is limited—there is only one main color (grey) with a few choices for accent colors.
Final Verdict: The JS Shoes would be good if you ever need to buy single shoes, and are comfortable for days when you won’t be doing a lot of walking. We wouldn’t rely on these for long sightseeing days (unless it’s via tour bus).
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: JS Shoes)