What is it: Made-to-order shoes that are created via a 3D knitting process (similar to 3D printing).
Price and Where to Buy JS Custom 3D Knitted Shoes: Prices start at $89 per pair or $45 per single shoes at Jsshoe.com.
- Customize the look and color to create a unique, custom shoe
- Can order individual shoes, great for people with two different sized feet
- Comfortable knitted material
- Small and compact, these shoes are easy to pack
- Website is difficult to navigate
- Shoes not designed for lots of walking
- Limited colors at present time
How JS Custom 3D Knitted Shoes Rate:
- Usefulness: 5/10. If you need to buy your shoes individually due to different sized feet, these are a great solution.
- Value: 6/10. Although the shoes are customized, the price point is fairly high for a shoe made from knitted material
- Portability: 10/10. The shoes are extremely lightweight and easy to pack
- Cool Factor: 7/10. It’s cool to be able to customize your own shoes, but this aspect is limited—there is only one main color (grey) with a few choices for accent colors.
Final Verdict: The JS Shoes would be good if you ever need to buy single shoes, and are comfortable for days when you won’t be doing a lot of walking. We wouldn’t rely on these for long sightseeing days (unless it’s via tour bus).
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: JS Shoes)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.