Jaybird X3 Headphones won’t fall out of your ears, no matter what activities you do on your travels.
Jaybird X3 Headphones Review:
How the Jaybird X3 Headphones Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Anyone who does a high-impact workout while listening to music knows that it’s hard to find a pair of headphones that can keep up. The Jaybird X3 headphones certainly do—they stay in your ears no matter what. The headphones come with your choice of silicone or memory-foam ear tips that block out noise.
- Value: 9/10. The Jaybird X3 headphones are worth their price tag. They deliver excellent sound quality, hold a charge for eight hours, and come with a number of different sized eartips and fins for a custom fit. They’re made from metal rather than the plastic some cheaper earbuds have.
- Portability: 10/10. Most wireless headphones have a fairly bulky battery, but the Jaybird X3 headphones don’t. This is in part due to their unique charging port, which is flatter than a standard USB. A custom charger is included, and the Jaybird X3s are lightweight and small.
- Durability: 10/10. The Jaybird X3 headphones are sweat-proof so you don’t have to worry about using them in the heat.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love that the Jaybird X3 heaphones can be worn a number of different ways (over-the ear, with fins, or under-the-ear) so you can customize your fit.
Final Verdict: Finally, headphones that actually stay in while you run!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.