Jaybird X3 Headphones won’t fall out of your ears, no matter what activities you do on your travels.
Jaybird X3 Headphones Review:
How the Jaybird X3 Headphones Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Anyone who does a high-impact workout while listening to music knows that it’s hard to find a pair of headphones that can keep up. The Jaybird X3 headphones certainly do—they stay in your ears no matter what. The headphones come with your choice of silicone or memory-foam ear tips that block out noise.
- Value: 9/10. The Jaybird X3 headphones are worth their price tag. They deliver excellent sound quality, hold a charge for eight hours, and come with a number of different sized eartips and fins for a custom fit. They’re made from metal rather than the plastic some cheaper earbuds have.
- Portability: 10/10. Most wireless headphones have a fairly bulky battery, but the Jaybird X3 headphones don’t. This is in part due to their unique charging port, which is flatter than a standard USB. A custom charger is included, and the Jaybird X3s are lightweight and small.
- Durability: 10/10. The Jaybird X3 headphones are sweat-proof so you don’t have to worry about using them in the heat.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love that the Jaybird X3 heaphones can be worn a number of different ways (over-the ear, with fins, or under-the-ear) so you can customize your fit.
Final Verdict: Finally, headphones that actually stay in while you run!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.