The Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs are made from solid titanium (with foam tips) to help block sound better than all-foam ones.
Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs are available on Isolate’s website for $66.21.
How the Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These earplugs block out noise much better than cheap foam ones, and are more comfortable (and discreet) to wear.
- Value: 7/10. The Isolate Pro MiNis are more expensive than most earplugs, but will also last a lifetime.
- Portability: 10/10. These earplugs are small and lightweight, and they come with their own carrying pouch for travel.
- Durability: 10/10. The titanium is built to last forever, and the foam tips can be replaced as needed.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. The sleek metal earplugs have a much lower profile and look much cooler than neon foam earplugs.
Final Verdict: If you need to block out noise on the plane or in the hotel to get a good night’s sleep, the Isolate Pro MiNis are a good investment.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.