The Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs are made from solid titanium (with foam tips) to help block sound better than all-foam ones.
Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs are available on Isolate’s website for $66.21.
How the Isolate Pro MiNi Earplugs Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These earplugs block out noise much better than cheap foam ones, and are more comfortable (and discreet) to wear.
- Value: 7/10. The Isolate Pro MiNis are more expensive than most earplugs, but will also last a lifetime.
- Portability: 10/10. These earplugs are small and lightweight, and they come with their own carrying pouch for travel.
- Durability: 10/10. The titanium is built to last forever, and the foam tips can be replaced as needed.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. The sleek metal earplugs have a much lower profile and look much cooler than neon foam earplugs.
Final Verdict: If you need to block out noise on the plane or in the hotel to get a good night’s sleep, the Isolate Pro MiNis are a good investment.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.