Most no-show socks fail on both parts: at being no-show and at being socks (because they fall down within minutes of walking). Thankfully, Invisasox has fixed this problem and made a comfortable no-show sock that won’t peek out above most shoes, and actually stays on.
Price and Where to Buy: A pack of three pairs of Invisasox costs $13.95 on Invisasox’s website.
Invisasox Rates:How the
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Invisasox prevent blisters and unpleasant odors while still giving you that sockless look. These socks are guaranteed to stay on without slipping, and actually do, thanks to a unique mesh gel heel grip and stretchy collar. Unlike some thinner no-show socks, the Invisasox are made from a cushy cotton and spandex blend that is sweat-absorbing and breathable.
- Durability: 10/10. These socks are guaranteed to last for at least one year of wear, or Invisasox will replace them for you free of charge.
- Style: 9/10. You won’t be able to see the Invisasox while you’re wearing them, which is the whole point. The socks come in a variety of neutral colors, from white to beige.
Final Verdict: Wear your low-cut sneakers comfortably and stylishly when you have the Invisasox on underneath.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 8 Comfortable Ballet Flats You Can Actually Walk In
- Foldable and Collapsible Shoes Perfect for Your Carry-On
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.