Have you ever wanted to instantly print vacation photos right from your phone? Of course you have—and the HP Sprocket lets you do just that.
HP Sprocket Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The HP Sprocket is available for $130 on Amazon.
How the HP Sprocket Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. The on-demand nature of the HP Sprocket is awesome. Once you have downloaded the app and connected to the device via Bluetooth, you can instantly and easily print your photos. The photo paper has a sticky back, so you can show off your photos in an album or on a wall.
- Value: 8/10. While the HP Sprocket is a printer, the price is a little bit on the expensive side. The photo quality is good, not great, but you’re paying for what you get with the HP Sprocket.
- Portability: 10/10. The device is lightweight and about the size of your phone, so you can easily store it or travel with it.
- Durability: 9/10. The printer seems pretty durable and could withstand a short fall if an accident occurred.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. This printer is pretty darn cool. Unless you have a Polaroid camera, there isn’t anything else out there that comes close to delivering what the HP Sprocket does. And with this device you can choose from your phone’s camera roll and even edit your photos, which you can’t do with a Polaroid.
Final Verdict: For easy-to-print, instant vacation photos right from your phone, the HP Sprocket is a cool and useful gadget.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.