Looking to escape the Phoenix heat for a quick getaway? There are plenty of travel deals to choose from, including last-minute deals and bargains for travel through the end of the year.
- Boston: If you’re looking for a historical escape, travel from Phoenix to Boston on American. Explore the Freedom Trail or the Museum of Fine Arts from July 27 through November 17. Round-trip airfare costs $258 (before taxes and fees) when you book at least 10 days in advance.
- Ft. Lauderdale: For a beach escape, head to Ft. Lauderdale from Phoenix on American for $258 (before taxes and fees) round-trip. Travel dates are valid from July 27 through November 17, and you must book at least 10 days in advance.
- Monterey: More oceanside fun can be found in Monterey, and if you’re willing to travel this weekend you can grab a good deal. Round-trip prices from Phoenix to Monterey on United are $282 (before taxes and fees). You must depart after 7 p.m. on July 16 or anytime July 17 and return July 19 or 20. Book by July 16.
- Los Cabos: For some south-of-the-border fun, catch a flight from Phoenix to Los Cabos on US Airways. Airfare costs $276 for travel through August 12. But hurry, because this deal must be booked by July 19.
- Las Vegas: US Airways Vacations has a package deal to Sin City that includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to Las Vegas and two nights’ accommodations at Circus Circus. Prices start at $160 for travel through December 28, and you must book by December 27.
- New Orleans: For a quick getaway to the Big Easy, check out LastMinute.com’s package. The deal includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to New Orleans and two nights’ accommodations at the LaQuinta Inn Slidell for $371 per person (other properties available at higher prices). Depart on July 23 and return on July 25.
Have you found a great getaway for summer travel? Leave a message in the comments section below!
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.