Host’s Revive Tumbler has double-walled vacuum insulation to keep your drink hot or cold for hours. Use it to keep your coffee hot all morning and your wine cold all night.
Host Revive Tumbler Review
Price and Where to Buy: The Host Revive Tumbler is available on Amazon for $20.99.
How the Revive Tumbler Rates
- Usefulness: 9/10. This tumbler keeps drinks at the perfect temperature for an impressively long time. It comes with a lid that slides closed to keep your drink contained, and makes it easy to drink from when opened. The Revive’s unique design, with indents on each side, makes this cup easy to grip.
- Durability: 8/10. Like all vacuum-insulated vessels, you can’t put this in the dishwasher, but it’s very easy to hand-wash. The exterior is made from stainless steel, which will last a long time and never rust or get stained.
- Portability: 10/10. This cup is the perfect size, making it easy to transport just one cup of coffee or glass of wine. The slide-close lid adds to the portability factor, so your drink won’t slosh over the edge.
- Style: 10/10. The Host Revive is available in fun, bright colors that will cheer you up when you use it.
Final Verdict: Upgrade your coffee breaks, tea times, and happy hours with this fun tumbler.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Recreate Your Favorite Travel Meal at Home: The Best Kitchen and Dining Gadgets
- The 9 Best Meal Kits
- The 11 Best Grocery Delivery and Alcohol Delivery Services
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.