The Heys Cloud 9 Carry-On is lightweight, and will actually fit in the dreaded baggage sizer for most airlines.
Heys Cloud 9 Carry-On Review:
How the Heys Cloud 9 Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Many so-called domestic “carry-on” suitcases actually exceed the allowed dimensions for carry-ons (check out our chart here to see the various sizes by airlines, but most are 22″ x 14″ x 9″). The Heys Cloud 9 carry-on is actually 21″ x 13.75″ x 9″, so you’ll never fail the gate check baggage sizer again. Plus, at just over 4lbs, this suitcase is extremely lightweight, meaning you’ll pass the weigh-in as well. The low weight doesn’t mean features are left out–the suitcase has an interior divider with zippered pockets to keep you organized, a compression strap, and multiple pockets on the outside for easy access.
- Value: 10/10. This bag normally retails for $279.99, so grab it on sale while you can! You won’t find a spinner suitcase that is this light at a lower price.
- Portability: 10/10. It’s hard to believe just how light this suitcase is until you pick it up in person! The minimal weight plus 360 degree spinner wheel system make the Cloud 9 super easy to roll around. It also has a ergonomically designed telescopic handle system so you can adjust it to your height to make it even easier to pull.
- Durability: 10/10. The Cloud 9 carry-on is covered by Heys’ 5 year warranty.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. This suitcase has a classic design and comes in red, navy, or charcoal.
Final Verdict: The Heys Coud 9 is my new favorite carry-on suitcase, thanks to its light weight, smooth-spinning wheels, and classic design!
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.