Enter the Albert Bartlett “St. Patrick’s Day” sweepstakes by April 7, 2018, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-day trip for two to Dublin, Ireland. It includes airfare, hotel accommodations in the chosen city, car rental for duration of stay, and a $500 cash allowance.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $6,500.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- These Are America’s 10 Most Sinful States
- Wallet Watch: Southwest Raising Drink Prices
- Airbnb’s 10-Year Plan to Rock the Travel World
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.