Enter the Travel Channel “The Trip: 2018” sweepstakes by March 30, 2018, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to Antigua and St. Lucia, including airfare to, between, and from the islands, six nights’ accommodations in Antigua, 13 nights in St. Lucia, spa treatments, a swim with sting rays, a cooking class, a jet ski adventure, a water ski lesson, a scuba lesson, and a catamaran cruise.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: two entries per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $100,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Wallet Watch: Parking Fees Rise at 12 MGM Las Vegas Hotels
- An Airline Denied Her ‘Emotional Support Hamster’—So She Flushed It
- New Wyndham Hotels Promotion: 1 Free Night After 2 Paid Stays
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.