The Hartmann Ratio Global Carry-on Glider can go with you anywhere, thanks to smooth rolling wheels and a unique StrideAlign Technology.
Hartmann Ratio Global Carry-On Glider Review
Price and Where to Buy the Hartmann Ratio Global Carry-On Glider: The Hartmann Ratio Global Carry-On Glider was on sale on Amazon at the time of writing for $308, or directly from Hartmann for $409.99.
How the Hartmann Ratio Global Carry-On Glider Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This suitcase is seriously smooth rolling. No matter how heavy your bag, the Ratio will glide along smoothly next to you. The carry-on can be expanded using the external zippers in case you need a little more space. Front pockets on the outside are perfect for storing things you need easy access to, and there are plenty of compartments, straps, and pockets on the inside to help everything stay neat and organized.
- Value: 6/10. Although expensive, the Hartmann Ratio Global is designed to last a lifetime, and It comes with a pretty great warranty.
- Portability: 10/10. The smooth-rolling wheels, wide wheel base, and StrideAlign technology make this bag super easy to wheel, no matter how fast or far you have to go to get to your flight. The leather handle is contoured for comfort, and can be set in 12 different positions, so it’s ergonomic for travelers of all heights. It’s also designed with multiple grab handles that make it easy to carry this bag by hand (in case you need to go up stairs).
- Durability: 10/10. With hardened steel cartridge bearings in the wheel system, a ballistic nylon exterior, and leather accents, the Hartmann Ratio Global will last you a long time.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Gliding smoothly along is always cooler than struggling to pull a suitcase.
Final Verdict: Want your suitcase to feel light as a feather as you pull it along? Invest in the Hartmann Ratio Global.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.