Pack the Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase and wake up with smooth hair and skin, no matter how terrible the hotel linens are.
Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase Review:
How the Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Regular cotton pillowcases can be rough on your skin. The Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase is soft on your skin and hair, and more comfortable than most standard-issue hotel ones.
- Value: 7/10. This is a good price for a satin pillowcase, and I like that this one doesn’t have a zipper, which can be annoying to lie on.
- Durability: 10/10. The Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase is machine washable and can be dried in the dryer.
- Portability: 10/10. The pillowcase folds down small so you can take it anywhere.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Available in multiple colors, these will match pretty much any bedding.
Final Verdict: Hate waking up with tangled hair? The Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase will sooth your skin and hair, and might even help you sleep better!
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- 10 Things to Help You Sleep Away From Home
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.