GoSleep System Review
Price and Where to Buy GoSleep System: The system is available on GoSleep’s website for $40.
- Thick eye mask blocks light, but is molded to allow for eye movement.
- Adjustable elastic cord attached to eye mask fits around the seat back or headrest to prevent your head from bobbing (and waking you up).
- Pima cotton, rayon, and Lycra blend fabric is very comfortable.
- Pillow has zippered pocket to hold eye mask.
- Spot clean only—not machine washable.
- Pillow is lightweight but fairly bulky and will take up room in your carry-on (although the mask can be used without the pillow).
How GoSleep System Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you’ve ever finally drifted off on a flight only to be woken up by your head falling forward, you know how invaluable something that will prevent that from happening is. The light blocking ability is an added bonus.
- Value: 7/10. At $40, this system is pricey for an eye mask and pillow combination.
- Durability: 6/10. The fabrics are well-made, but not being able to wash the system means that the life of the system is only as long as your tolerance for grossness.
- Cool Factor: 7/10. No one is going to want to hang out with you when you’re wearing this mask on a plane, but that’s the point if you want to sleep! And arriving well-rested at your destination is always cool.
Final Verdict: If you like to sleep with your head positioned straight back, and don’t mind looking a little bizarre, the GoSleep mask really does work to help you sleep better in a plane/bus/car.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.