The Gobi Gear SegSac compresses your clothes without turning everything in to disorganized chaos.
Gobi Gear SegSac Review
How the Gobi Gear SegSac Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Regular stuff-sacks compress your items, but everything winds up getting jumbled, so it’s hard to find stuff. The SegSac has four internal compartments that keep everything organized.
- Value: 9/10. For a stuff-sack this size (15 liter capacity), this is a great price.
- Portability: 10/10. The SegSac weighs just 1.5 ounces.
- Durability: 10/10. The nylon sack is tough and very lightweight.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Being organized is much cooler than tearing apart your suitcase every time you need to find something!
Final Verdict: If you want to actually be able to find your stuff while using a compression bag, the SegSac is an essential companion for your backpack or suitcase.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.