With people’s lives getting busier and busier, the days of luxuriating in a bathtub are getting numbered. It seems like no one has time these days to relax in a tub, but Hotels.com wants to change that. To bring awareness to the ritual that is bathtime, and the amenity that has slowly been disappearing from hotel rooms, they are looking for one person (which they have dubbed the “Bath Boss”) to “embark on a trip to three luxurious hotel properties in New York City and experience the ultimate Tour de Tub.”
Bath Boss Perks
The chosen “Bath Boss” will receive the following:
- Two nights each at Mr. C Seaport, The Dominick and The Langham, from November 9–15, 2021. (Your stay at the Dominick will be in their Landmark Penthouse).
- $1,000 travel stipend
- Plush bath accessories, custom robe, slippers and eye mask.
To apply to become the “Bath Boss,” candidates must fill out a short application, and write a quick essay on what makes you the perfect candidate to be the Bath Boss.
- Candidates must apply by Friday, October 15, 12 a.m. CT.
- The candidate selected will be notified by October 19, 2021.
- Must be over 21 to apply.
- Be available for your hotel stays November 9-15, 2021.
- Must love taking baths!
You Might Also Like:• 5 Hotels That Offer Free Happy Hours for Guests
• 5 Comfortable and Packable Dress Shoes You Can Actually Walk In
• 8 Things You Should Always Do When You Check Into a Hotel Room
• JetBlue Just Apologized to Flyers
• How Risky Is Traveling Without a Mask Mandate?
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.