Do you love scary movies? Will you be on the road this October and looking for some movies to watch? Or perhaps you are scaling back on travel plans due to COVID-19 and will have plenty of time at home to settle in and watch some scary movies in preparation for Halloween. Either way, both FinanceBuzz and DishNetwork want to pay you to watch horror movies this October.
FinanceBuzz Halloween Horror Hustle
- What: FinanceBuzz will pay one lucky candidate $1300 to watch thirteen horror movies between October 9 and October 18, 2021. The chosen candidate will also receive a FitBit that will track your heartbeat while you watch the films, as well as a $50 gift card to cover the rental cost of the movies.
- How to Apply: Answer a few short questions here to apply.
- The Deadline to Apply is September 26, 2021. The person selected will be notified on October 1, 2021, and they will receive their FitBit by October 4, 2021.
- Required 13 movies to watch:
DishNetwork Stephen King Scream Job: Chapter Two
- What: Similarly to FinanceBuzz, DishNetwork will be paying someone $1300 to watch thirteen movies, but these movies are strictly Stephen King adaptations. The chosen candidate will receive a FitBit to track their heartbeat, pay for the viewing of the thirteen films, as well as provide a “Survival Kit” that will include a blanket, popcorn, candy, and some Stephen King paraphernalia. We suggest, if chosen, you book a room at The Stanley Hotel for a full Stephen King experience, and that will surely get your heart rate up!
- How to Apply: You will answer a few short questions as an explanation in 200 words or less as to why you are perfect for the job. You can also submit an optional video. Submit your application HERE.
- The deadline to apply is Friday, October 8, 2021. The person selected will be notified on October 15, 2021.
- Required 13 Movies to Watch:
You Might Also Like:• The 10 Best Travel Items You Can Get on Etsy
• The Best Hotel Quality Bedding for Home
• The Best Coffee Machines and Delivery Services
• The 15 Best Things We Bought in 2022
• How to Turn Your Bed into a Luxury Hotel Heaven: Hotel Sheets and Techniques You Need Right Now
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.