The GekkoPod is way better than a selfie stick–this flexible tripod can mount on to a tree, rock, or any other surface, so that you can take photos from any angle.
How The GekkoPod Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. You’ll never need to take an awkward selfie again with the GekkoPod. Wrap it around a tree and set the timer on your phone or camera and take great shots. The GekkoPod can be balanced on a rock or wall, and it’s flexible, so you can wrap it around a branch or other object as well.
- Value: 8/10. Especially at the sale price, this is a good deal for a portable tripod.
- Portability: 10/10. It folds up small or flattens out, and is very lightweight.
- Durability: 9/10. The GekkoPod is not at all flimsy and will last for many photoshoots.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. It’s way cooler than a selfie stick.
Final Verdict: If you want to up your travel photography game, you should invest in a GekkoPod.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.