The GekkoPod is way better than a selfie stick–this flexible tripod can mount on to a tree, rock, or any other surface, so that you can take photos from any angle.
How The GekkoPod Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. You’ll never need to take an awkward selfie again with the GekkoPod. Wrap it around a tree and set the timer on your phone or camera and take great shots. The GekkoPod can be balanced on a rock or wall, and it’s flexible, so you can wrap it around a branch or other object as well.
- Value: 8/10. Especially at the sale price, this is a good deal for a portable tripod.
- Portability: 10/10. It folds up small or flattens out, and is very lightweight.
- Durability: 9/10. The GekkoPod is not at all flimsy and will last for many photoshoots.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. It’s way cooler than a selfie stick.
Final Verdict: If you want to up your travel photography game, you should invest in a GekkoPod.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.