The Ful Fold Up suitcase is ultra lightweight, and it even zips down to be nearly flat when it’s not in use.
Ful Fold Up Review:
How the Ful Fold Up Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Ful Fold Up is everything you need in a suitcase: lightweight, carry-on-sized, easy to roll, and unobtrusive when you don’t need it.
- Value: 9/10. For a carry-on of this weight, the sale price is a great deal.
- Portability: 10/10. The suitcase weighs just 4.6 pounds, which makes it easy to wheel around or put in the overhead bin. It unzips to fold down nearly flat, making it perfect for small apartments or tiny cruise cabins.
- Durability: 9/10. The materials are light but strong, and the suitcase comes with a five-year warranty.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The suitcase itself has a sleek design, and its folding feature makes it extra cool.
Final Verdict: The Ful Fold Up performs well when you’re using it, and allows you to forget it’s there when you’re not.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.