Enter the JetBlue “Tax Return Return Flight” sweepstakes by April 25, 2017, for a chance to win one of 1,000 one-way flight certificates, each good for travel anywhere within JetBlue’s route network. Certificates must be redeemed for travel between May 1 and June 15.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, and who “represent that they are not eligible for a refund on their 2016 Federal income tax return.” (JetBlue makes it clear it won’t check participants’ tax status, so this requirement can be safely ignored.)
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each flight certificate: $150.
Somebody has to win one of these trips, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- JetBlue Offers More Mint Service (But No More $399 Fares)
- United ‘Re-Accommodates’ a Doctor and the World Explodes. Why?
- Biggest-Ever Sign-Up Bonuses for 2 Hilton Credit Cards
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.