Free Country Athletic Gear Review:
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of writing, the tights were on sale for $30 and the tee for $25 on Free Country’s website.
Free Country Gear Rates:How the
- Usefulness: 9/10. The Free Country tights and top are comfortable and breathable, and won’t restrict your movements during workouts.
- Value: 10/10. Workout gear can get pretty pricey, but the Free Country pieces are very reasonably priced, especially on sale.
- Durability: 8/10. The shirt and tights are machine washable and made from a durable fabric.
- Style: 10/10. The floral tights are very on-trend, with sheer mesh inserts lending a touch of style to your workout. The tee keeps you from overheating (thanks to the special Microtech Chill fabric) and comes in a wide range of colors to match any outfit.
Final Verdict: Step up your workout with these affordable and durable pieces from Free Country.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Athleisure Clothes You Can Wear in First Class or at the Gym
- 10 Hotel Room Exercises You Can Do Without Any Workout Gear
- 10 Best Workout Clothes and Tools for Travel
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.