This stylish slip-on style shoe is defined as a “sneakerboot,” which is right up my alley. Many of the trips I take require some sort of athletic attire, yet I don’t usually have room for bulky hiking shoes and trainers. I tested out the Forsake Contour boot on a recent trip and loved it. While these shoes might not be suitable for a super-strenuous hike, they’re perfect for an active vacation, a travel day, or walking around a city.
Forsake Contour Boot Review:
How the Forsake Contour Boot Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. If you’re looking for a hybrid and stylish sneaker-hiking boot, then you’ll love the Contour. The upper part is weather-resistant, so you’re not sacrificing style for stability. The bottoms are supportive as well, with directional inner lugs for grip on loose terrain and wide outer lugs for traction on hard surfaces.
- Value: 7/10. At just over $100, you’re paying for quality and versatility here.
- Durability & Portability: 9/10. The Contour boot was comfortable when tested out on a few hiking trails and didn’t feel bulky when I wore the shoes out to dinner and at the airport.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I received a handful of compliments on the shoes and had no problem matching outfits to go with them.
Final Verdict: The Contour Boot is trendy, comfortable, and supportive, and goes with just about any casual outfit.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 12 Amazing Waterproof Shoes for Spring Travel
- 10 Stylish Hiking Boots (That Don’t Look Like Hiking Boots)
- 10 Camping Gear Essentials That Are Easy to Pack
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.