This stylish slip-on style shoe is defined as a “sneakerboot,” which is right up my alley. Many of the trips I take require some sort of athletic attire, yet I don’t usually have room for bulky hiking shoes and trainers. I tested out the Forsake Contour boot on a recent trip and loved it. While these shoes might not be suitable for a super-strenuous hike, they’re perfect for an active vacation, a travel day, or walking around a city.
Forsake Contour Boot Review:
How the Forsake Contour Boot Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. If you’re looking for a hybrid and stylish sneaker-hiking boot, then you’ll love the Contour. The upper part is weather-resistant, so you’re not sacrificing style for stability. The bottoms are supportive as well, with directional inner lugs for grip on loose terrain and wide outer lugs for traction on hard surfaces.
- Value: 7/10. At just over $100, you’re paying for quality and versatility here.
- Durability & Portability: 9/10. The Contour boot was comfortable when tested out on a few hiking trails and didn’t feel bulky when I wore the shoes out to dinner and at the airport.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I received a handful of compliments on the shoes and had no problem matching outfits to go with them.
Final Verdict: The Contour Boot is trendy, comfortable, and supportive, and goes with just about any casual outfit.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 12 Amazing Waterproof Shoes for Spring Travel
- 10 Stylish Hiking Boots (That Don’t Look Like Hiking Boots)
- 10 Camping Gear Essentials That Are Easy to Pack
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.