With summer’s last full month approaching and back-to-school commercials starting to air, we’re looking to savor the weather and outdoor activities as long as possible. Here’s how to make the most of the rest of summer with these can’t miss events around the world:
For the Food and Wine Connoisseur…
– Chesapeake Crab & Beer Festival, August 16, Waterfront National Harbor, Maryland
– Steamboat Wine Festival, August 6-10, Steamboat Springs, Colorado
– The Big Feastival, August 29-31, The Cotswalds, UK
– International Beer Day, August 1, at your local bar/pub. Don’t miss International Hangover Day on Saturday…
For the Festival Junkie…
– Edinburgh Festival Fringe, August 1-25, Edinburgh, Scotland
– Outside Lands Music Festival, August 8-10, San Francisco, California
– Way Out West, August 7-9, Goteborg, Sweden
For the Iconic American…
– Iowa State Fair, August 7-17, Des Moines, Iowa
– Screen on the Green, through August 11, National Mall, Washington, D.C.
Does your state or country have a can’t-miss August event? Tell us in the comments below!
You Might Also Like: