Ettitude uses 100 percent organic bamboo lyocell fabric to make soft, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and breathable products. I tried out their eye mask and travel sheet.
Ettitude Organic Bamboo Lyocell Travel Sheet and Eye Mask Review:
Ettitude’s Organic Bamboo Lyocell Travel Sheet and Eye Mask Rate:How
- Usefulness: 10/10. The travel sheet can be unfolded completely or tied at the bottom to make a sleep sack, so you can use it as a sleeping bag liner, a makeshift sleeping bag on a plane, a barrier against sketchy hotel/hostel sheets, or as an extra layer for warmth. The travel sheet even has a built-in pillow slip that holds your pillow in place. Pair it with the eye mask to block out light, and you’ll sleep comfortably.
- Value: 7/10. The travel sheet is expensive, but the bamboo lyocell material is worth it. The sleep mask is a great value for the quality.
- Durability: 9/10. Both the sheet and eye mask are machine washable and well-made.
- Portability: 7/10. The travel sheet folds down into a drawstring bag that will easily fit in your carry-on.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The unique material will help keep you cool as you sleep.
Final Verdict: The travel sheet and eye mask are part of an essential kit to get a good night’s sleep anywhere.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Editors’ Choice Awards: The Best New Travel Pillows of 2018
- 8 Neck Pillows That Won’t Embarrass You on the Plane
- 10 Controversial Travel Gadgets (That May Actually Improve Your Trip)
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.