Ettitude uses 100 percent organic bamboo lyocell fabric to make soft, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and breathable products. I tried out their eye mask and travel sheet.
Ettitude Organic Bamboo Lyocell Travel Sheet and Eye Mask Review:
Ettitude’s Organic Bamboo Lyocell Travel Sheet and Eye Mask Rate:How
- Usefulness: 10/10. The travel sheet can be unfolded completely or tied at the bottom to make a sleep sack, so you can use it as a sleeping bag liner, a makeshift sleeping bag on a plane, a barrier against sketchy hotel/hostel sheets, or as an extra layer for warmth. The travel sheet even has a built-in pillow slip that holds your pillow in place. Pair it with the eye mask to block out light, and you’ll sleep comfortably.
- Value: 7/10. The travel sheet is expensive, but the bamboo lyocell material is worth it. The sleep mask is a great value for the quality.
- Durability: 9/10. Both the sheet and eye mask are machine washable and well-made.
- Portability: 7/10. The travel sheet folds down into a drawstring bag that will easily fit in your carry-on.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The unique material will help keep you cool as you sleep.
Final Verdict: The travel sheet and eye mask are part of an essential kit to get a good night’s sleep anywhere.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Editors’ Choice Awards: The Best New Travel Pillows of 2018
- 8 Neck Pillows That Won’t Embarrass You on the Plane
- 10 Controversial Travel Gadgets (That May Actually Improve Your Trip)
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.