Enter the Starbucks “Starbucks for Life” sweepstakes by January 16, 2017, for a chance to win one of five grand prizes: one Starbucks food or beverage item per day for 30 years. Runner-up prizes include free Starbucks for a year (25 winners), for a month (125 winners), and for a week (500 winners).
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Entries may also be earned by making a Starbucks purchase with a Starbucks card and visiting the sweepstakes landing page.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and who are members of the Starbucks Rewards program.
- Limit: two entries per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each grand prize: $56,575 ($5 a day, for 30 years).
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Shopping Alert: Earn JetBlue Points for Amazon
- Senator Blasts United’s New No-Frills Fares
- Wallet Watch: More Parking Fees Coming to Vegas Hotels
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.