The ECOlunchbox Blue Water Bento Set is plastic-free, BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and will keep your food fresh and safe from spills.
ECOlunchbox Blue Water Bento Set Review:
ECOlunchbox Blue Water Bento Set Rates:How the
- Usefulness: 10/10. Designed to replace your plastic Tupperware containers, the Blue Water Bentos come in a variety of different sizes that are perfect for everything from leftovers to salad dressing. Each container nests inside the others, for easy storage.
- Durability: 9/10. The containers are made from 100 percent stainless steel, and the lids are made from food-safe silicone. Both can withstand the dishwasher and have a spill-proof design.
- Sustainability: 10/10. Everything from ECOlunchbox is made without BPA, plastic, or phthalates–which is better for you and the environment.
Final Verdict: Looking for an eco-friendly way to travel with your food (even if it’s just from your home to your desk)? ECOlunchbox’s Blue Water Bento Set is sustainable, spill-proof, and easy-to-clean.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 9 Stylish (and Sustainable) Shoes to Wear on Your Next Trip
- The 15 Best Sustainable Clothing Brands for Travelers
- 60 Green Travel Resources Every Responsible Traveler Should Know
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.