Through February 29, 2016, Wyndham Rewards members can earn up to 15,000 AAdvantage bonus miles for qualifying Wyndham stays, as follows:
- 3,000 bonus miles after the first stay
- 3,000 bonus miles after the second stay
- 3,000 bonus miles after the third stay
- 3,000 bonus miles after the fourth stay
- 3,000 bonus miles after the fifth stay
To earn the bonus, Rewards members must set their earning preference to American AAdvantage miles.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Wyndham Rewards members who elect to earn AAdvantage miles instead of hotel points normally do so at the following rates:
- Two miles per $1 spent on room rates at Wingate by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Baymont, Microtel, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- 500 miles per stay at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Hawthorn, TRYP by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts
Assuming a hypothetical one-night stay costing $150, Rewards members would normally earn 500 miles at the more expensive properties, and 300 miles at the cheaper hotels. The 3,000-mile bonus improves those earnings substantially.
Another positive is the three-month window to complete bonus-eligible stays.
For those who focus on earning miles, this is a high-value promotion.
If Wyndham isn’t on your radar, it should be. With more than 7,500 hotels in the network, at multiple price points, it has the coverage to meet most travelers’ needs most of the time. And the newly revamped Rewards program, with free award nights at all hotels offered at a flat 15,000 points, is a contender as well.
More From Smartertravel:
- How to Avoid the Worst Seat on the Plane
- The Secret to Staying Warm on Winter Travels
- Where to Find the Big Discounts
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.