Eagle Creek Lync System International Carry-On does it all—converts from wheeled suitcase to backpack, and folds flat when not in use.
Eagle Creek Lync System International Carry-On Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Lync System International Carry-On is available on Eagle Creek’s website for $255.
How Eagle Creek’s Lync System International Carry-On Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Need a backpack and a rolling suitcase, but don’t have room to store either at home? Eagle Creek’s Lync System International Carry-On is for you. This bag starts out in its own stuff sack, which is small and flat enough to be stored in a dresser drawer or cabinet. With a few quick steps, it can be easily assembled into a full rolling suitcase, or taken off the frame/wheels and used as a backpack.
- Value: 8/10. Since you’re getting both a backpack and a rolling suitcase, this isn’t a bad price.
- Portability: 10/10. When used with the frame and wheels as a suitcase, the bag is only 4 lbs 6 ounces. When used as a backpack without the frame, it weighs just under two pounds.
- Durability: 10/10. Although super-lightweight, the aluminum frame and nylon materials that make up this bag are very durable, and are covered by Eagle Creek’s lifetime “No Matter What” warranty.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Both the suitcase and backpack look great, and being able to store your suitcase under your bed or in a drawer is very cool!
Final Verdict: Short on space/luggage weight restrictions, but need options when it comes to carrying your stuff? The Eagle Creek Lync System International Carry-On is your answer.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.