Eagle Creek Lync System International Carry-On does it all—converts from wheeled suitcase to backpack, and folds flat when not in use.
Eagle Creek Lync System International Carry-On Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Lync System International Carry-On is available on Eagle Creek’s website for $255.
How Eagle Creek’s Lync System International Carry-On Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Need a backpack and a rolling suitcase, but don’t have room to store either at home? Eagle Creek’s Lync System International Carry-On is for you. This bag starts out in its own stuff sack, which is small and flat enough to be stored in a dresser drawer or cabinet. With a few quick steps, it can be easily assembled into a full rolling suitcase, or taken off the frame/wheels and used as a backpack.
- Value: 8/10. Since you’re getting both a backpack and a rolling suitcase, this isn’t a bad price.
- Portability: 10/10. When used with the frame and wheels as a suitcase, the bag is only 4 lbs 6 ounces. When used as a backpack without the frame, it weighs just under two pounds.
- Durability: 10/10. Although super-lightweight, the aluminum frame and nylon materials that make up this bag are very durable, and are covered by Eagle Creek’s lifetime “No Matter What” warranty.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Both the suitcase and backpack look great, and being able to store your suitcase under your bed or in a drawer is very cool!
Final Verdict: Short on space/luggage weight restrictions, but need options when it comes to carrying your stuff? The Eagle Creek Lync System International Carry-On is your answer.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.