With tons of Lycra stretch, an odor-resistant treatment, built-in temperature control, and an articulated rise designed to keep you covered, the DUER Performance Denim Skinnies are the perfect travel jeans.
DUER Performance Denim Skinny Review:
Price and Where to Buy the DUER Performance Denim Skinny: The Performance Denim Skinny jeans are available on DUER’s website for $119.
How the DUER Performance Denim Skinny Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Good jeans are hard to find, but the DUER Performance Denim Skinny nails it on all fronts. The fabric is made from a blend of Lycra (for super stretch) and Coolmax fibers (which help you regulate temperature by wicking away sweat in the heat and insulating in the cold). The cut is a stylish skinny silhouette, and the articulated rise is higher in the back to keep you covered even while sitting down.
- Value: 10/10. These jeans will last a long time, and can be reworn multiple times on a trip, thanks to their Silvadur anti-microbial treatment that prevents the jeans from getting smelly.
- Durability: 10/10. Don’t let the light weight and stretch of these jeans fool you. They are built to last.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The faded grey color makes a great neutral base for your travel wardrobe.
Final Verdict: Looking for the perfect pair of travel jeans? DUER’s Performance Denim Skinny jeans are it!
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- 12 Stylish Jeans So Comfortable You Can Sleep in Them
- 11 Travel Clothes That Feel Like Pajamas (But Look First Class)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.