With tons of Lycra stretch, an odor-resistant treatment, built-in temperature control, and an articulated rise designed to keep you covered, the DUER Performance Denim Skinnies are the perfect travel jeans.
DUER Performance Denim Skinny Review:
Price and Where to Buy the DUER Performance Denim Skinny: The Performance Denim Skinny jeans are available on DUER’s website for $119.
How the DUER Performance Denim Skinny Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Good jeans are hard to find, but the DUER Performance Denim Skinny nails it on all fronts. The fabric is made from a blend of Lycra (for super stretch) and Coolmax fibers (which help you regulate temperature by wicking away sweat in the heat and insulating in the cold). The cut is a stylish skinny silhouette, and the articulated rise is higher in the back to keep you covered even while sitting down.
- Value: 10/10. These jeans will last a long time, and can be reworn multiple times on a trip, thanks to their Silvadur anti-microbial treatment that prevents the jeans from getting smelly.
- Durability: 10/10. Don’t let the light weight and stretch of these jeans fool you. They are built to last.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The faded grey color makes a great neutral base for your travel wardrobe.
Final Verdict: Looking for the perfect pair of travel jeans? DUER’s Performance Denim Skinny jeans are it!
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- 12 Stylish Jeans So Comfortable You Can Sleep in Them
- 11 Travel Clothes That Feel Like Pajamas (But Look First Class)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.