The Dreampad pillow uses a music app to play sleep-inducing sounds directly through the pillow.
Dreampad Pillow Review:
How the Dreampad Pillow Rates:
- Usefulness: 6/10. If you like to fall asleep while listening to music, the Dreampad pillow is a good way to play sounds without disturbing the people around you.
- Value: 6/10. At $149, the Dreampad is on the high end for both pillows and travel speakers.
- Portability: 6/10. The Slim Support pillow is very thin, so it’s better for travel than a regular-sized pillow, but it may not be comfortable for you if you prefer a fluffier option. Note that you can pair it with a regular pillow for more comfort.
- Durability: 9/10. The foam pillow and embedded speaker seem very durable, especially if you protect them with a pillowcase.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Being able to quietly listen to music and not disturb others is pretty neat.
Final Verdict: If you want to combine a travel speaker with a pillow, you may like the Dreampad!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.