I tested these retro-inspired, wireless (and noise-canceling) headphones on a recent flight and in the office—and they went above and beyond what I expected from the price tag.
dodocool Wireless Stereo Headphones Review:
Price and Where to Buy: $65 on Amazon.
How dodocool Wireless Stereo Headphones Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Any frequent traveler is always on the lookout for quality, noise-canceling headphones for flights. These come with an AUX cable so you can plug into your in-flight entertainment system. The battery in the headphones is set to last up to 18 hours (just about the length of the world’s longest flight). You can even control the noise-canceling function on the ear cup.
- Value: 10/10. Finding reliable, comfortable, and quality over-ear headphones under $100 is uncommon. These babies are a steal.
- Portability & Durability: 9/10. These wireless headphones are super comfortable for long flights (or workdays) and don’t give you a headache. The pair folds up into itself and comes with a handy hard case for travel. Even though they appear to be on the larger/heavier side, they fold up nicely and take up less space than some other over-ear headphones I’ve tested in the past.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. While somewhat bulkier than standard over-ear headphones, I think the Stereo headphones have a stylish, more retro look.
Final Verdict: The dodocool Wireless Stereo Headphones are a worthy (and comfy) replacement to many of the more expensive over-ear styles on the market. And don’t just take it from me: Amazon reviewers love the headphones too.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Tiny Wireless Travel Speakers You Can Take Anywhere
- 9 DIY Ways to Upgrade Economy Class
- iPhone, Galaxy, Lumix: Which is the Best Camera for Travel?
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.