Do Everything Button Down Long Sleeve Review
Price and Where to Buy the Do Everything Button Down Long Sleeve: $75 on Lucy’s website, available in sizes XS-XL.
- Machine washable and is made of lucy flex™ fabric—a quick-dry and lightweight four-way stretch woven fabric.
- Does not wrinkle when packed or worn for long period of time.
- Extremely versatile; goes with dress pants, leggings, tights, jeans, and sweatpants. Can also be layered under a sweater or over a another long-sleeve shirt.
- Loose fitting and extremely comfortable for traveling and sleeping on planes.
- Comes in two basic colors: black and white (and the white isn’t transparent).
- None! It literally is the most comfortable, practice, and stylish shirt to travel in.
How the Do Everything Button Down Long Sleeve Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. A basic white or black button down is a necessity in everyone’s closet, especially when it’s this comfortable and versatile.
- Value: 9/10. At $75 you’ll get your money’s worth after just a few wears; I’ve already worn mine more times in the past week than I’d like to admit.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. It’s a timeless and stylish shirt that won’t go out of style.
Final Verdict: Whether you’re looking for new travel clothes or just a new basic button down, this shirt won’t disappoint.
RELATED: Secret Pajamas for Overnight Flights
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com