Devon Maryn Activewear Review
Price and Where to Buy Devon Maryn Activewear: Prices start at $45 on Devon Maryn’s website.
- The tops and bottoms can all be mixed and matched
- Preppy, colorful styles stand out from typical gym wear
- The outfits are great for making your active travel vacation photos pop
- All the items are well-constructed and made from heavy duty fabrics that aren’t see through and hold up to even the sweatiest workouts
- Machine washable
- Super comfortable
- Figure flattering cuts
- Made from moisture-wicking, quick-dry, breathable 4-way stretch fabric
- Most of the bottoms have pockets to keep your phone/keys secure while working out
- The tops are a longer length that will keep you covered
- Devon Maryn is more expensive than other workout clothes you can find, but unlike cheaper items, these will last forever (and look much better).
How Devon Maryn Activewear Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We love hiking, running, and getting active on vacation. The Devon Maryn collection looks great in our travel snapshots, packs easily, and holds up to our workouts.
- Value: 9/10. This is some of the best quality workout clothes we’ve ever tried, and will last much longer than cheaper options.
- Portability: 10/10. The clothes are all lightweight and pack easily.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We get tons of compliments at the gym every time we rock our Devon Maryn outfit!
Final Verdict: Tired of unflattering, drab activewear? Devon Maryn is a breath of fresh, preppy air. The styles look great and perform even better—plus most include pockets, something that’s usually missing in women’s workout gear.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Photo: Devon Maryn)