Decibullz Earphones are a fairly affordable way to get custom molded headphones.
Decibullz Earphones Review
Price and Where to Buy The Decibullz Earphones : At the time of writing, the Decibullz were on sale on Amazon starting at $29.
How The Decibullz Earphones Rate:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Decibullz’s Contour ES Custom Molded Contour headphones allow you to custom-fit your earbuds at home, using hot water. The Decibullzs are noise-isolating and have a great sound quality.
- Value: 9/10. If you snag them at the current sale price, the Decibullz are a great find for headphones of this quality.
- Portability: 10/10. Since these are custom molded, you don’t have to worry about your headphones falling out when you’re on the go.
- Durability: 8/10. Once they have been molded, the Decibullz will maintain their shape.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. The Decibullz look a little different than regular earbuds, but not in a bad way.
Final Verdict: If your earbuds always fall out when you run, or just don’t block out enough noise on planes, you should check out the Decibullz’s Contour ES Custom Molded Contour headphones.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.