Discover the enchanting Cinque Terre and more with TripMasters. Packages start at $959 per person, including intercity train and Eurostar and daily breakfasts. Also included are airline fuel surcharges.
What you get for your money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Train from Rome to La Spezia.
- Eurostar train from Florence to Venice.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Rome.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Cinque Terre area.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Florence.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Venice.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Daily breakfasts, if specified in the itinerary.
How to get this deal: Visit Tripmasters‘ website. Travel at these rates is valid with departures from New York City on November 20; though other dates and cities are also available. Tripmasters hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.