TripMasters is featuring 9-night air-inclusive vacations to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Packages start at $929 per person, including intercity trains and daily breakfasts. Also included are airline fuel surcharges.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Vienna, Austria.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Budapest, Hungary.
- Intercity trains from Prague to Vienna and from Vienna to Budapest.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Daily breakfasts, if specified in the itinerary.
How to get this deal: Visit Tripmasters‘ website. Travel at these rates is valid with departures from New York City on November 13; though other dates and departure cities are also available. Tripmasters hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.