TripMasters is featuring 6-night vacations to Portugal with stops in Lisbon and Porto. Packages start at $729 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations, train, some meals and hotel taxes.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Lisbon.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Porto.
- Daily breakfasts, if specified in the itinerary.
- Train from Lisbon to Porto.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
How to get this deal: Visit Tripmasters‘ website. Travel at these rates is valid with departures from New York on November 22, 2018; though other dates and departure cities are also available. Tripmasters hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.