Peru: Machu Picchu, Lima, Sacred Valley Vacations from $1439
Tripmasters is offering a seven-night guided adventure to Peru from $1,439. Tour one of the world’s Seven Wonders, but the lead up will be just as dazzling with visits to Lima, the Sacred Valley, Cuzco, and other sacred Quechua sites.
This deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Ft. Lauderdale (other departure cities available)
- All transfers, including intra-country flights, airport transfers, and ground and train transfers
- Two nights’ accommodations in Lima
- Two nights’ accommodations in Sacred Valley
- One night accommodations in Aguas Calientes
- Two nights’ accommodations in Cuzco
- Six breakfasts, three lunches, four dinners, including dinner show
- Various escorted tour, with English-speaking guides, in Lima, Sacred Valley, Cuzco, and Machu Picchu
- Attractions’ admission fees
How to get this deal: Visit Tripmasters‘ website. Travel at these sample rates is valid with departures from Ft. Lauderdale on October 25, but other dates and departure cities are available. The sale provider hasn’t listed a booking deadline.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+