All of the ingredients for a classic Southwestern road trip, without the hassle. Gate 1 will be footing the gas bill and studying the map on this one. The “14 Day Ultimate National Parks” trip includes a tour manager, sightseeing via motor coach, entrance fees, and 13 nights’ accommodations. After a start in Scottsdale, travel through the Sonoran Desert with its towering Saguaro cacti, and then through Sedona’s magnificent Red Rock country. The photo ops continue over the next several days with stops at the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton National Park, Zion National Park, Mt. Rushmore, and more.
This deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles; other departure cities are available at varying rates
- One night’s accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town in Scottsdale
- One night’s accommodations at the Red Feather Lodge in Grand Canyon South Rim or Tusayan
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Lake Powell Resort in Page
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Hampton Inn & Suites Zion National Park in Springdale
- One night’s accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown in Salt Lake City
- One night’s accommodations at the Quality Inn & Suites 49’er in Jackson
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Grant Village in Yellowstone National Park
- One night’s accommodations at the Holiday Inn – Buffalo Bill Village Resort in Cody
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Holiday Inn Rushmore Plaza and the Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City in Rapid City
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Guided tours via air-conditioned motor coach
- All transfers
- Entrance fees
- Hotel porterage
- Wireless earphones for touring
- 19 meals
How to get this deal: Visit Gate 1 Travel‘s website. Travel at these rates is valid for departures on July 10 from Los Angeles but other departure dates and cities are available. No booking deadline has been listed.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.