Gate 1 Travel’s New Orleans and Cajun Country vacation package starts at $1,509 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations, tours via air-conditioned motor coach, most meals, entrance fees, and hotel taxes.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from Newark; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Four nights’ accommodations in New Orleans.
- One night’s accommodations in Baton Rouge.
- One night’s accommodations in Lafayette.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Hotel porterage.
- Attractions’ entrance fees.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- All transfers via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Six breakfasts, one lunch, and three dinners.
How to get this deal: Visit Gate 1 Travel‘s website. Travel at the sale price is valid for departures from Newark on January 16, 2017; other dates and departure cities are available. Gate 1 Travel hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.