Europe Destinations’ “Florence – Cinque Terre – Milan – Lake Como” package allows you to see all four of these amazing Italian destinations. The vacation package starts at $990 per person and includes round-trip airfare, a total of 10-nights’ accommodations, daily breakfast, and a rail ticket for transportation between the four cities. Also included are airline fuel surcharges and hotel taxes.
The deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City; other departure cities are available at varying rates
- Three nights’ accommodations in Florence
- Two nights’ accommodations in Cinque Terre
- Two nights’ accommodations in Milan
- Two nights’ accommodations in Lake Como
- All air taxes and fuel surcharges
- In-country rail travel
- Hotel taxes
- Daily breakfast, dependent on preferred hotel
How to get this deal: Visit European Destinations‘ website. These rates from New York City were found using travel starting November 6, though other departure dates and cities are also available. The sale provider hasn’t designated a booking deadline.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.