Gate 1 Travel’s affordable vacation takes you in the wonders of Italy. This package starts at $1,789 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations in Venice, Florence and Rome, tours via air-conditioned motor coach, most meals, entrance fees, and hotel taxes.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Venice.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Florence.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Rome.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Hotel porterage.
- Attractions’ entrance fees.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- All transfers via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Six breakfasts and two dinners.
How to get this deal: Visit Gate 1 Travel‘s website. Travel at the sale price is valid for departures from New York on January 15, 2019; other dates and departure cities are available. Gate 1 Travel hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.