Troy Tours’ Israel vacation package starts at $1,399 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations, tours via air-conditioned motor coach, most meals, entrance fees, and hotel taxes.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York; other departure cities are available at varying rates
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- One night’s accommodations in Netanya.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Acre.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Jerusalem.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Attractions’ entrance fees.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- All transfers via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Six breakfasts and six dinners.
How to get this deal: Visit Troy Tours‘ website. Travel at the sale price is valid for departures from Boston on March 02nd, 2019; other dates and departure cities are available. Troy Tours hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.