Gate 1 Travel’s Ireland vacation package offers affordable stays in Dublin and Galway. This package starts at $1,669 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations, tours via air-conditioned motor coach, most meals, entrance fees, and hotel taxes.
What you get for your money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Dublin.
- One night’s accommodations in Kilkenny.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Kilarney.
- One night’s accommodations in Galway.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Hotel porterage.
- Attractions’ entrance fees.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- All transfers via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Six breakfasts and two dinners.
How to get this deal: Visit Gate 1 Travel‘s website. These rates from New York were found for departure on November 21 and December 7; other dates and departure cities are available. Gate 1 Travel hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.