Gate 1 Travel‘s “5 Day Classic Guatemala” offers four-night escapes to Guatemala from $789 per person. You’ll stay three nights in Guatemala City, the Central American country’s capital city, and one night in Chichicastenango. Tours include Antigua, Lake Atitlan, and vendors’ markets and are lead by English-speaking guides via an air-conditioned motor coach. Options to tack on side trips to the Tikal ruins are available.
This deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami; other departure cities are available at varying rates
- Three nights’ accommodations at the Barcelo Guatemala City in Guatemala City
- One night’s accommodations at the Mayan Inn in Chichicastenango
- Tour of Antigua, Guatemala
- Tours of market and Church of Santo Tomas in Chichicastenango
- English-speaking tour guide
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All transfers via air-conditioned motor coach
- Daily breakfast
- Attractions’ entrance fees
How to get this deal: Visit Gate 1 Travel‘s website. Travel at these rates is valid with Miami departures during various dates through year’s end. Other departure cities and dates are available at varying rates.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.