TripMasters is featuring 10-night vacations to Greece with stops in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. Packages start at $1,366 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations, ferries, tours via air-conditioned motor coach, some meals, entrance fees, and hotel taxes.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Four nights’ accommodations in Athens.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Mykonos.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Santorini.
- Daily breakfasts, if specified in the itinerary.
- Ferries from Athens to Mykonos and from Mykonos to Santorini.
- Intercity flight from Santorini to Athens.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Hotel porterage.
- Attractions’ entrance fees.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- All transfers via air-conditioned motor coach.
How to get this deal: Visit Tripmasters‘ website. Travel at these rates is valid with departures from New York City on May 2, 2017, though other dates and departure cities are also available. Tripmasters hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.