Costa Rica: 8-Night Vacations from $1129
Tripmasters’ eight-night Costa Rica vacation package starts at $1,129 per person. The price includes round-trip flights, accommodations, daily breakfast, and visits to San Jose City, Arenal Volcano, Monteverde Cloud Forest, and Guanacaste.
What you get for the money:
- Flight into San Jose City and out of Liberia Airport (Guanacaste)
- Private transfer Airport to Hotel in San Jose City
- 1 night in San Jose City
- Transfer Hotel in San Jose City to Hotel in Arenal
- 2 nights in Arenal Volcano
- Transfer Hotel in Arenal to Hotel in Monteverde
- 2 nights in Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Transfer Hotel in Monteverde to Hotel in Guanacaste
- 3 nights in Guanacaste Beaches
- Private transfer Hotel to Airport in Guanacaste (Liberia Airport)
- Daily breakfast (most hotels)
- All Hotel taxes
How to get this deal: Visit Tripmasters’ website. Tripmasters has not listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes unless otherwise noted. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+