Travel around Germany and the Czech Republic with Go-Today. This 6-night vacation features stops in Berlin and Prague. Packages start at $899 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations, daily breakfasts, hotel taxes and intercity train.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from New York; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Intercity train from Berlin to Prague.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Berlin, Germany.
- Three nights’ accommodations in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges.
- Daily breakfasts.
How to get this deal: Visit Go-Today‘s website. Travel at these rates is valid with select November departures from New York; though other dates and departure cities are also available. Go-Today hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.