Alaska: 8-Night Air-Hotel-Parks Vacations from $2829
There is so much to see in Alaska, from extraordinary wildlife in Denali National Park to incredible scenery in Anchorage, plus much more. Gate 1 Travel‘s “9 Day Classic Alaska” offers air-inclusive trips to Alaska starting at $2,829 per person.
This deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Seattle; other departure cities are available at varying rates
- Two nights’ accommodations in Anchorage
- Three nights’ accommodations in Denali
- Two nights’ accommodations in Seward
- Two nights’ accommodations in Homer
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Guided tours via air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fees
- Hotel porterage
- 13 meals
How to get this deal: Visit Gate 1 Travel‘s website. Travel at these rates is valid for departures on September 7 from Seattle, but other departure dates and cities are available. This package is available on select dates from July to September 2018.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per person, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Morocco: 9-Nt Guided Tour, Incl. Casablanca,...
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+